Structure of Faisalabad airport is similar to other airports of the country.The following list contains all the particulars about the Faisalabad Airport.
- One domestic and international lounge each.
- One executive lounge for premium passengers as well as a CIP lounge for diplomatic/VIP guests.
- Snack and gift shops are also available in the departure lounge as well as internet Wi-Fi facilities.
- Nose-in parking for 1 wide-body aircraft such as Airbus A310/Boeing 767 plus 2 turboprop aircraft such as ATR/F-27 aircraft at a time.
- 9,271 ft long ILS equipped runway at an elevation of 607 feet.
- Pakistan State Oil provide fuel services to all airlines flying out of the airport.
- Many televisions/FIDS systems located in the lounges and briefing concourses showing television programs and flight information.
- Airport Mosque located outside the airport at the far end of the car park.
- Porter services and Rent-A-Car services are available.